Floor heating installation circulating pump is a kind of auxiliary function, which helps the floor heating circulation to be smoother and more efficient, but not all occasions can install the floor heating circulating pump without permission, and the central heating area is forbidden to install without permission. What's the reason? Let's start to discuss the function of the floor heating circulating pump, and discuss in detail why the central heating is forbidden to install the circulating pump and the non central heating Can be installed, and its specific installation considerations.
Floor heating circulating pump is an auxiliary equipment for floor heating installation. After installation, it can make the floor heating more convenient and improve the circulation speed of water flow in the floor heating pipeline. Geothermal circulation pump installed in the location of the water pipe has a better effect, so the same type of pump, water flow faster.
Why central heating is not allowed to install circulating water pump
1. The function of circulating pump is to increase the supply and return of circulating water to the house, so as to increase the heat in the house and make the indoor temperature relatively high. If the municipal heating can supply and return water and temperature, the effect of installing circulating pump is really good. If the municipal heating itself has a very low temperature, the effect of installing circulating pump is not great.
2. The whole village relies on the circulating pump of the heat exchange station to realize the whole water circulation. If we install the circulating pump in our own home, we will disturb the circulating heating system. The whole system is close to the installation of the circulating pump at home, and there is almost no circulating flow. If it is serious, it will lead to the non circulation of the return water of other families.
3. Therefore, in the heating regulations of the heating Department, it is clearly required to install the circulating pump without permission. We'd better not install it ourselves.
3、 How to install the circulating pump of floor heating without central heating
1. If we don't use central heating, of course we can install circulating pump.
2. There are two main installation positions of the circulating pump: first, the heating equipment is at the outlet of the mixing water; the second is on the return pipe of the floor heating collector or the end of the return pipe of the radiator;
3. In addition, we need to cooperate with the temperature control valve to use the circulating pump, so as to realize the automatic opening and closing of the circulating pump, without keeping the circulating pump working all the time.
4. The installation of geothermal circulating pump is very simple. If it is a pressure pump, it is installed on the inlet valve of water supply pipeline; if it is a return pump, add it to the end of your return pipe, which is also an inlet valve.
5. Generally, the domestic pump can be used in 6 lift. It is better to use that kind of file. You can choose gear according to different pressure. Installation, as long as the direction of the pump can. It is recommended to set the timing switch at the front of the pump power supply to avoid the trouble of manual operation.
4、 Advantages of floor heating circulating pump installed on the water pipe at the back of circulating water pump
1. At ordinary times, the temperature and pressure of the water supply pipe are relatively high, while the temperature and pressure of the water return pipe are relatively low. It is better to put the floor heating circulating pump on the water return pipe and install it on the water return pipe to ensure the normal operation of the circulating pump.
2. If the ground heating circulating pump works in high temperature environment, it will cause damage to the components in the pump.
3. Under the high temperature environment, the NPSH of the circulating pump will be reduced. If the temperature of water is too high, it will be vaporized, so that the circulating pump can not pump water, which will affect the service life of the circulating pump.